Tuesday, March 23, 2010

WORDS THERE ARE NO WORDS

BAH! Why can't I function when real things happen in my life?!

Okay prepare yourselves because this post is about to make you wonder if you speak English. And if you don't speak English, well...you're screwed.

I started freelancing at a place and it's great and it's what I want and it's only for a few weeks which means I have a few days to prove myself and if I can't then I probably am back to unemployment.

SO. Yesterday after spending all my time actually working and not just checking my email (seriously) we finally had a big meeting at the end of the day and I was told that I was not quirky/witty/tongue-in-cheek enough.

ME.

ME.







MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Life, over. I need to rethink my priorities. I need to rethink my...everything. Words...there are no words anymore. Only...ellipses.

If you are wondering, YES. This is my post for the day. WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME

No comments: