Monday, May 31, 2010

ZOMG THE INTERNET

SERIOUSLY. SERIOUSLY. I'M NOT SURE I CAN STOP TALKING IN ALL CAPS. THIS IS HOW PASSIONATE I AM ABOUT THE INTERNET AT THIS MOMENT. I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD LOVE PANERA MORE, BUT THEIR FREE WI-FI HAS DONE IT.

MUSt...STop...TALkiNg...iN....CAPS...urge to kill fading...fading...RISING!!!...fading....gone.

Joe and I are still attempting to get internet in our new apartment. Apparently there's a situation with the setup instructions that include Japanese letters and everything being completely wrong. When he called the customer service people, they asked him if the modem was on. When he said it was, she basically said that, in that case (AKA the case that he's not internetarded) we're SOL until they can send someone out ON THE FIFTH OF JUNE.

Oh that's okay. At least I have an iPhone. I've got the basics covered.

OR DO I?! No, in fact. I do not have my phone. It has decided to stop being functioning in every way except Solitaire. Yippee, I might as well own a computer from 1993. Therefore, without internet or phone, I have been walking around for a week looking like this:

Because, really. What is the point of having a computer if not to toggle between Facebook, Hulu, and Ninja Cat?

BUT! Luckily I am starting a job tomorrow. So it looks like my lunch is going to be filled with posting things here and also probably looking up things on Google Maps. I am highly attached to Google Maps. We have a relationship that is pure and true, and NO ONE will come between our love!!

Except the internet company. And AT&T. BUT NO ONE ELSE!

No comments: