Monday, August 30, 2010

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.

OH MY GOD I AM THE WORST BLOGGER EVER.

I recognize that this blog has been stagnant as of late, and I promise that I plan on rectifying that soon. I have all kinds of ideas, and all kinds of CAPITAL LETTERS and unnecessary punctuation!!!!?~ that need an outlet.

But today I had an 11 hour work day. And tomorrow starts early.

Things you guys will soon hear about:
1) I got a kitty!!!!!!!!!!1 meow.
2) I have some deep-seated glass-is-half-empty issues that need to be blogged out.
3) I want to give teenagers some advice
4) My summer Happy Place, which I promised you last winter.

So, for realz, blog posts are coming. Don't give up on me. This has just been a particularly busy time at work, so my time spent at home has been rather anti-computer screens.

I have two ways to make it up to you. Both are courtesy of Adrienne, of course.
1) Selleck, Waterfall, Sandwich
2) Pinup RDJ

No comments: