Thursday, April 29, 2010

Near to Heart Attack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack

Welp! I'm all moved out! Have I told you all how great my family is? They are pretty great. Even the ones who didn't help. But really, mostly just the ones who did. Sorry Hannah.

So today is cleaning day. I have a suitcase, some random things, and an air mattress left in my apartment. I am not officially gone yet because frankly, I'm paying for the gas bill and damn me if those pilot lights burn for no one.

Hey, you know what's not awesome? Having a billion tiny Charlie cuts while using cleaning supplies. If I die, someone please tell them it was probably the ratio of Scrubbing Bubbles:blood in my veins.

Sigh... I think I've breathed in too many cleaning supply fumes. But at least this dump shines like the top of the Chrysler building.

Also I've been singing Hard Knock Life while scrubbing.

Okay yep. I'm going to stop typing things now and let my nose breathe in some real air.



also this

4 comments:

Liketohike said...

Yeah, HANNAH!!

Unknown said...

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO FROM MADISON?!?

what did katie do? emotional support doesn't count as real support.

Emily said...

Hannah, you just have to come to terms with the fact that you are useless and unhelpful. Quit making excuses.

Sra said...

I am SO close to crying...leave my HB alone...I couldn't help either!