Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm having a day.

BLARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!

That, in case you are wondering, is the sound of someone who has been trying to write two things:

1) "TRY OUR NEW PRODUCT! IT'S NEW BECAUSE IT'S SMALLER! HERE ARE ITS EIGHTY ATTRIBUTES!! TRY!! NEW!! TRY NEW!!!!!" ("Oh, and Emily? Keep it fun.")

2) A description for cottage cheese that does not make you want to throw up in your mouth.

I keep trying to write a post about the pets I used to own, but I just don't think my heart is into it today. Sometimes I can force myself to start writing and magically, something funny comes out. Sometimes I just write the phrase "I sold my turtle to buy a doll" and all I can hear is the Debbie Downer WAH WAAAAAAAAAH after it.

Also, my hair looks like the Berries And Cream guy today.



It is NOT attractive. The more bad hair days I have, the closer I am to chopping it off. FOR REALZ.

I'm sorry. This is just one of those post-less days. But HEY!! If you USUALLY like what I've got going on (but maybe not today specifically) you can vote for this blog over there on the right, which would make me feel inspired, and make me want to write, and then coming to this blog would stop being a waste of time! A cycle where everyone wins. Consider it.

EDIT: Awesome. After I published this, I looked down and saw THIS:


Today is dangerously close to needing its own comic strip.

EDIT TO THE EDIT: Found out in a meeting that the pen was also on my face. fml

No comments: