Friday, July 16, 2010

Apparently I'm Bad At This

Guys. I had a dream that I overheard Laura talking to someone about how my blog has sucked this summer.

a) Rude.
b) It's true. Or at least it has DEFINITELY been true this week. I've been a busy busy bee. My downtime has included about two hours every day tops. One of those has been for working out and/or eating food, and the other one has been for watching season 3 of the Office on DVD.

PRIORITIES.

But I swear, I will write more things to you. Including that picture one I promised you, and some more about my double weekend camping extravaganzaaaaaaaa

So tune in next week, when I swear I will tell you things. Sewiously.

UPDATE: Wait wait wait. I just remembered I also had a dream that this guy I had a crush on in college emailed me and told me that he read my whole blog and fell in love with me because of it. MAN. I really need to post more often.

No comments: