Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Emily Go Sleep Nowwwwwzzzzzzz.....

I'm writing this post on Monday night for you all because I have a "meeting" tomorrow from 9-2:30. Free pastries and lunch--what whaaaaaat. But also being in a "meeting" for over five hours...mehhhhh.

Today I went on my first out-of-state client presentation. Our client is a tad out of Chicago. And in preparation, I took a Dramamine. Because, you guessed it, I get motion sickness like no one's business. I say "you guessed it" because by now you should know that if it causes a slight obstacle to living normally but is otherwise non-life threatening, my body is all over it like a drunk chick on...something slutty.

GOD I am officially failing at this blog post. See, I mentioned the Dramamine because, despite claiming a less drowsy formula, it is HELLA drowsy. And I guess I never really noticed it because I just fall asleep on the car or plane. But seriously, they should call it Dramamine: Still Pretty Freaking Drowsy Formula. I almost fell asleep about 5 times in the car, AND DURING THE PRESENTATION in which they were talking DIRECTLY to me. And now my muscles are all over-relaxed and I'm laying on the couch with Oreo crumbs covering my neck and hair because I don't have the muscle capacity in my arms to brush them away. (Note that I did have the capacity to pull them down from their high cabinet shelf. It's that survival adrenaline rush that kicks in when you know you're in a life-or-death situation)

All this to say, no. I don't have a 'real' post for you today. But really, with this blog, what is real? Whoah, I feel all Descartes right now.

Mmkay I think it's time for me to read other people's blogs. I suggest you do the same.

No comments: