Tuesday, August 2, 2011

GASP!

I forgot! I was going to blog today!

To be honest with you, I had the option to either post pictures from San Francisco here or to my personal Facebook wall. Both felt like an amazing amount of overkill seeing as most of the pictures were for the benefit of Joe's mother. Also, it is not very easy to post pictures to Blogger because from my Top Security Entry Page, it's still in secret coding language and each picture takes up a paragraph of letters and symbols that apparently = a picture. Suffice it to say, any blog post you've seen here that has a lot of pictures took me all day to compile and organize. Don't even get me started on that damn Glee post.

I need to ponder a bit more before I decide what to say about San Francisco, but I think you guys will get a little more of an in-depth analysis here, a la my post about what I learned when I went to LA.

I will give you one picture to whet your appetite, though.



And I really do mean that.

No comments: